Suivez-nous sur :
Suivez-nous sur facebook Suivez-nous sur twitter
de de en en fr fr it it

History

GÉVELOT was created in 1823 in Paris.

At this period, detonators, shotgun cartridges and munitions were produced. After a few moves, the company started to grow, and reached 500 employees in 1867. The factory was housed in 50 buildings covering 7 hectares, on the Issy les Moulineaux site.

At its peak between 1920 and 1955, the staff grew 6-fold and reached 3,000 employees. Just after the second world war the company diversified its activities in a new direction by starting working in precision mechanics and in particular in metal cold extrusion.

In 1960, extrusion became the company’s dominant activity. GÉVELOT then became a group and created the subsidiary GÉVELOT EXTRUSION specialised in warm forging and cold forging.

Today, GÉVELOT EXTRUSION is an international player. Its 900 employees mass produce forged and machined parts for major car manufacturers in 4 factories spread over Europe with sales agents in the USA, Italy and France.

S.A. GÉVELOT EXTRUSION - 6, Bd Bineau - 92532 Levallois-Perret Cedex (France) - Tél. +33 (0)1 41 49 03 33 - Fax : +33 (0)1 47 48 90 37 | Site Map |
Réalisation : Mediapilote